Our ideal candidate has great interpersonal skills, as the role requires you to maintain close relationships with customers, fellow team members, DevOps teams, R&D teams, and product teams.
If you are excited to serve as the subject matter expert to a growing customer base, while continuing to grow and expand your knowledge, then this is the right challenge for you.
- Work with global customers to troubleshoot and resolve complex software issues, replicating customer environments and network problems as needed.
- Provide technical expertise and apply advanced platform knowledge during testing and deployment
- Manage critical customer issues and facilitate communication between customers, Sales and Engineering.
- Research and solve complex issues impacting our customer’s utilization of our products.
- Participate in new product development, customer training and other support-related activities.
- Document issues and collaborate with Engineering (if needed) to provide solutions.
- Sc. in Computer Science or Information Systems
- 3+ years of experience in technical support role within software environment
- Advanced to expert level knowledge of technologies such as Linux/Unix, TCP/IP, DNS, TLS and Clustering
- Experience with programming skills such as Java, C/C++, Python
- Strong technical background with excellent problem solving and multitasking skills
- Proficiency in communication and presentation, both written and verbal (in English)
- High availability and commitment to customers at any time
- Experience with NoSQL databases (especially Redis)
Prior experience handling with cloud computing such as AWS