- BS/MS degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 10 years experience working with RAN and / or IP Networking products and solutions.
- Minimum of 15 years experience in Telecoms.
- Minimum of 5 years experience working with small cell products and solutions.
- Knowledge of LTE networks, RAN/RF features, IP security, IP transport, Roadmap & 3GPP standards.
- CCNA certified.
- Ability to analyse and assess complex system designs, and determine end-to-end feature behaviour.
- Ability to lead presentations of initiatives / deliverables to customers, and communicate technical information to executives.
- Ability to analyse and assess network architecture requirements, and determine optimal cost-effective solutions