The Solutions Architect will be responsible for capturing customers’ requirements and then translate them into solution proposals utilizing products. will produce, maintain, and present technical ation covering 5G/LTE solutions and product features.
The Solutions Architect will work closely with the account managers to maintain a consistent relationship with customers. The Solution Architect will maintain a leadership role with respect to technical resources. This will entail a high level of interaction with Product Management Team, Business Development, System Engineering, R&D, Customer Support and with the Customers.
will be a technical interface to Customers for all aspects of 5G and LTE solutions and products features on behalf of them
Work as a 5G/LTE technology specialist, understanding network infrastructure end-to-end and system characteristics to be able to identify creative solutions that satisfies customers’ needs.
SA is required to master technically the Products Portfolio. This includes understanding of how certain features work, their configuration, capabilities pros and cons of deployment into network, etc.
Serve as a technical authority of features and end-to-end solutions, facing sales, customers and account managers.
Identify gaps in fulfilling customers’ needs and in the implementation. Specify, design and maintain technical solutions with internal teams
Craft and lead marketing and technical collateral for customers and internal stake holders.
Coordinate among different teams including technical solutions, business development, marketing, and service delivery, to resolve deployment issues. Provide guidance / training to internal and customer teams on features implementation and design.
Review products ation periodically with local teams to ensure they are kept up to date on new developments.
Follow-up the delivered products on a regular basis with account managers to keep customers informed about the life cycle evolvement of the implemented solution and coordinate any feedback with the PLM, System Engineering and R&D teams.
Qualifications and Experience:
· +5 years working experience in the Wireless Telecommunications Industry, in a technical position
· Experience in 5G and LTE RAN / Core Engineering, O-RAN standards, IP Networking
· Strong background and experience in telcos vRAN infrastructure: cloud based infrastructure, networking, containers, virtualization, multi-cloud, distributed systems and orchestration systems.
· Live network trials and commercial deployment experience preferable
· Desirable Previous roles: Solutions/Systems Architect, Telecom Technical Consultant, Pre-Sales Engineer, Team Leader- Technical capacity or similar customer facing technical roles
· Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science. MBA is a plus
· Proven knowledge and full understanding of 5G and LTE end-to-end technology
· IPv4 and IPv6 networking / routing
· Broad understanding of computer systems, apps, OS, and network functions virtualization
· Good at writing technical ation. Able to read and understand source material and then transform it into customer facing documentation
· Ability to analyze and assess wireless network architecture requirements, and determine optimal cost-effective solutions
· Ability to present complex arguments concisely, present with a confident and knowledgeable style, and be able to handle difficult customer questions
· Self-motivated, proactive, team player, customer facing personality with an aptitude to learn fast and work with minimum supervision
· Excellent English. Additional languages – an advantage
· Excellent interpersonal skills, capable to cope with cross functional multiple interfaces globally.