- Leading projects and knowledge of Microsoft Unified Communication (Teams and Skype for Business) in Professional Services Group .
- Working with company’s customer as technical leading of the projects.
- Plan & Design customer solutions based on Microsoft Unified Communication (UCC solution architect)
- Tier 3 support for in house support engineers and external customers
- Working with both internal personal (R&D, QA, Support) as well as external customers
- Writing technical documents (Plan & Design, ATP, Configuration Notes).
- Build lab and services infrastructure (AWS, Azure, local)
- Visiting customers abroad for PoC, Training and Project implementing
- At least 5 years’ experience as Microsoft system engineer
- Experience with Active Directory, Exchange, SfB, Teams, OFFICE 365
- Knowledge in cloud environments (AWS, Azure)
- Experience in IP / Data Networking
- Microsoft certifications in the relevant
- Experience writing scripts/DevOp (power-shell and other )
- At least 2 years’ experience in Customer Support
- Fluent English (reading and writing)
- Education: Electronics/Computer/Electrical Practical Engineer / Engineer
- Knowledge in VoIP or Telephony
- Knowledge in Linux
- Experience in virtual environments (VMware, Hyper-V, etc.)