Roles and Responsibilities:
• Hands-on team leader with a "can do" attitude.
• Manage and lead an embedded software team of 5-6 engineers.
• Provide technical leadership in all aspects of software development.
• Collaborate effectively with other development teams - software, hardware, QA.
• Participate in all phases of product development - architecture, design, implementation, and maintenance.
• Reports to VP R&D.
• BSc in computer science or equivalent
• 3+ years of experience in software development for embedded systems.
• 2+ years of experience as a team/technical leader.
• Superb programming skills.
• In-depth knowledge of wireless communication systems.
• Passionate about technology and able to dive into new technologies quickly.
• Experience in ARM architecture
• Team player.
• Self-driven and motivated.
• Fluent English – spoken and written