Areas of Responsibility:
· Prepare test plans for manual and automatic tests.
· Execute different types of tests in a 3D printing software application according to the test plans.
· Report, track and close faults.
· Test and report the status of development projects (in terms of testing).
· Assist the development team to prepare use cases, troubleshoot, and minimize use cases and other applicative actions.
· Support for the company's customers.
· Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent engineering degree.
· 0-2 years of experience in mechanical design working with a CAD system.
· English (reading, writing and speaking) at a good level.
· Attention to details.
· Analytical analysis capabilities.
· Team player.
· Working with 3D printing machines.
· Working with analysis software.
· Wide computer background.
· Working with SCRIPTS.
· Background in software testing.