We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Product Line Manager with background in the Wireless / LTE marketplace. You will lead the company’s LTE software roadmap, translating software/feature requirements from the sales teams, key customers and management into a prioritized LTE roadmap. The purpose of this position is to lead, define and refine the Software roadmap, software releases and their content, working closely with the development team on delivering them, as well as champion features technically inside the company and out.
• Actively lead software releases, acting as Product Owner (PO) in an AGILE development environment.
• Champion features and take on the responsibility of Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the company – towards engineering as well as sales/customers.
• Translate market/customer requirements into a Marketing Requirement Document (MRD).
• Provide market input to engineering during the development process.
• Serve as the primary contact between Sales and R&D.
• Develop marketing materials for both technical and non-technical sales channels.
• Participate in sales opportunities as needed, including shows and events.
• Excellent oral and written communication, in both Hebrew and English.
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Minimum 5 years of telecom product management experience (software development experience – Advantage).
• Minimum 3 years Management experience in Product Management or R&D.
• Experience leading cross-functional development and testing teams, managing end-to-end a software roadmap.
• Demonstrated ability to present technical concepts in non-technical manner to sales teams and business clients.
• Ability to facilitate decision making under high-pressure situations.
• Work well with minimal supervision as part of a diverse team.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science, MBA – Advantage.
• Ability and willingness to travel as needed.