As a software integration developer, you are a part of the dedicated team in the CTO office.
You will work on delivering prototypes for new projects as our fast-paced business grows and evolves.
We need you to be versatile and passionate to tackle new problems as we continue to push the technology forward.
•Perform rapid prototyping of NFV solutions using HW acceleration
•Perform performance measurements and optimizations
•Integrate open-source and 3rd party solutions into the NFV performance setups
•Plan and perform testing of open source solutions
•Build automation infrastructure for continuous integration testing Qualifications Minimum qualifications:
•Bash and either Python or Perl experience of at least 3 years
•Strong Linux system administration skills
• Experience is OpenStack/VMware installation and configuration
• Knowledge of computer networks and protocols
• Linux networking: Kernel network stack, iptables, ovs
• Virtualization: KVM/Qemu, libvirt, LXC/Docker
• Good analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
• Fluent in English, good written and oral communication skills Preferred qualifications:
•Experience in areas of NFV/SDN
•Knowledge/experience in one or more of the following open projects: DPDK, OPNFV, open CORD, OVS, fd.io/VPP, OpenDaylight or ONOS
•Experience in L2/L3/L4 networking
•Experience in performance testing and optimizations
•Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
•Experience in support processes and/or customer facing activities
שלח קורות חיים למשרה הקודמת למשרה הבאה