• At least 3 years of experience in software development with C#.NET for Windows environment.
• Academic degree in Software Engineering or Computer science is an advantage.
• Experience and full proficiency in multi-threading environment.
• Experience in team software development methodologies, version control and software-testing.
• Experience in a medical devices company is an advantage.
• PLC programming or other RT programming experience is an advantage.
• Independent, initiator and a team player.