The Sensor Algorithms group is facing challenges related to image processing and computer vision, for state of the art CMOS image sensors.
Within this group, the sensor algorithms infrastructure team combines development of system blocks for imaging and metadata manipulation, as well as code infrastructures and tools for algorithms development to optimize the work flows and time to market.
The job includes design and development of code infrastructures and tools, software design and implementation, while taking into consideration hardware and system capabilities, integration with other APIs and software platforms.
· Maintain and develop tools and client/server applications in python and React JS.
· Design, develop, review and maintain C++ code infrastructures.
· Integrate new flows, technologies and tools to be used by algorithm teams.
· Improve and implement new features inside our CI environment.
· Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· B.Sc. in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
· At least 5 years programming experience.
· Python programming experience – Must
· Object oriented programming – Must
· Linux familiarity – Must
· React JS experience - Advantage
· C++ programming experience – Advantage
· Java/Groovy programming experience – Advantage
· Dockers proficiency – Advantage