What will you do?
• Participate in all stages of development of end-to-end features and new capabilities for autonomous robots.
• Work closely with team members to design and implement high quality, maintainable, modern, performance and safety critical software.
• Collaborate with peers from different domains such as Hardware, Cloud, and Algorithms and contribute to cross functional teams working to achieve common product goals.
What will you need?
• B.Sc. in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering / Equivalent
• High analytical skills, ability to work in a high paced, multidisciplinary environment - must.
• C++ (3+ years) with ability to design clean, high performing code.
• Python development (3+ years)
• Linux system level programming (3+ years)
• Deep understanding of operating systems, concurrency and multi-threading
• Networking and common IP protocols
• Experience with Embedded Linux or other embedded systems experience.
• Previous experience with NVidia Tegra based processors.