• B.Sc / M.Sc in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering (with honors), with 2+ years of related experience.
• At least 2 years of experience in designing, implementing and debugging software for RT embedded systems.
• Experience in C language programing.
• Experience in C++ language programing.
• RDMA and networking protocols knowledge.
• Understanding of computer/server architecture.
• An effective interpersonal, teamwork, and communication skills.
• Excellent communication skills to interface internally and externally with all levels of the organization and to participate in problem solving and quality improvement activities.
• Demonstrates good analysis and problem-solving skills.
• Has an inherent sense of urgency and accountability.
• Grounded, detail-oriented, always backs up ideas with facts.
Must demonstrate results in a fast-paced, multi-tasking, hands-on work environment along with superb written and verbal communication skills.