• Design, implementation and maintenance of embedded software components and systems, both for ARM and x86.
• Design and development of hardware device drivers.
• Participate in new products integrations and bring ups
• Building and maintaining of development environments for embedded products.
• Maintenance of Embedded Linux distributions.
• Linux administration including Bash and Python scripts.
• Embedded system debugging and troubleshooting.
• Documentation and verifications of new features.
• BS degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field preferred
• Solid understanding of Operating Systems, inter-process communications and multi-threaded programs.
• C, C++
• Embedded Linux software development - advantage
• Experience with Linx- must
• Any experience with virtual network functions and OpenStack – advantage.
• Experience with Yocto build system – advantage
• Experience with Git - advantage
• Proficient in Object Oriented Design methodology – advantage
• Networking – experience with Linux TCP/IP stack – advantage
• Networking: solid understanding of data communications with an emphasis on Ethernet technologies- Optional
• Solid communication skills, both verbal and written
• Strong conceptual, analytical and problem-solving ability
• Willingness to work closely with geographically dispersed engineering teams