Developing software in C++/C# is the primary job function. Take responsibility for extending and optimizing our products’ backend and user interfaces.
- Take end-to-end ownership of features/functions and modules including development, testing and integration.
- Analyze customer issues and provide resolution/workaround.
- Execute automated tests, complete test plans, and walk through product integration scenarios on all supported platforms and configurations
Required Experience/Skills and Education:
- BA/MBA in Computer Science
- Proven experience of 5 years in developing C++/C# services, applications and automated systems
- Experience with driver and OS low level system development
- Ability to work independently: designing, developing and deploying solutions that are delivered on time
- Background in full lifecycle of development projects - architecture, development, testing, deployment and integration.
- Should have debugging, troubleshooting, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and respond to changing requirements and environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication in English.
- Familiarity with embedded systems development
- Experience in wireless technologies (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 5G)
- Experience in signal processing and electronics
- Practical experience with WEB technologies ASP.NET, AngularJS or Win Forms, WPF for desktop
- Experience with relational databases (SQL server) or no SQL DBs (e.g. Mongo)
- Experience in cross platform software development: Windows, Linux, Android, Mac