• Participation in the Support of a complex in-house software platform.
This will include design, implementation and fixes of core sequences, various algorithms, optimizations, calibrations and integration with other system modules.
• Working in intensive and challenging environment.
• Working as part of an international team and also leading independent tasks.
• B.Sc. in Computer Science/ Software Engineering or equivalent discipline.
• 3-5 years’ experience in C# development.
• Experience with WPF and SQL Server.
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills and demonstrated ability to break down large, complex issues into manageable components.
• Expertise and skills in OOP, Design Patterns, Multithreading.
• Strong debugging skills.
• Prior experience with development of large-scale, complex applications - advantage.
•Experience working in an international environment and in the Semiconductors field - advantage.
• Fluent English.
• Willing to travel abroad when required.