In this position, the individual will analyze, design and implement SW simulators for HW components, based on their specifications.
The individual’s work will include interfaces with many groups across the organization, some of which are abroad.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and team player
• B.Sc. in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
• At least 2 years’ experience in C++ development
• Previous experience in C and Python development
• Previous experience in developing models / simulators – advantage
• Previous experience in developing products with HW components - advantage