What you will do:
Join our R&D team in Developing the innovative Direct Electro-Physiological Imaging (DELPhI) system software, which consists of hardware control, data acquisition, signal processing, user interface and medical facility interfaces. The Software Developer will be in responsible for Software design and implementation, and will participate in research and algorithm development.
· Minimum 3 years experience.
· High level of expertise in C# – Must
· Program management, project management
· Programming experience in Python/Matlab and C/C++/Java – is a plus
· Experience with DICOM protocols is a plus.
· Experience in regulated medical device development and familiarity with ISO, FDA and other regulatory standardsis a plus.
· Team player, communicative, highly motivated, innovation-oriented, can-do attitude.
What you will get by joining us:
· Join a team of leading neuroscientists developing the new revolutionary brain imaging clinical technology;
· You will never lack a challenge;
· Creative thinkers, smart, innovative, and fun people to work with
· Beautiful offices in Kfar-Saba Junction, near the train station and central bus stops
· You'll get the chance to make a significant impact in the medical world and interact with leading physicians and medical fascilities