A massively growing global financial media company is looking for a Social Media Specialist who will implement and curate the company’s social media marketing strategy.
Administration includes content strategy, develop brand awareness, generate inbound traffic and cultivate sales.
• Execute social media engagement and conversion strategies that drive brand-awareness and inbound traffic, on the following platforms: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram and YouTube.
• Create, curate and manage all published content (images, video and written).
• Coordinate with internal and external event coordinator to provide pre, real time and post social media support.
• Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social" way in the company’s voice.
• Conduct online advocacy and open stream for cross-promotions.
• Develop and expand community and outreach efforts both for the company’s content as well as commercial products.
• Establish and monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns and usage.
• Analyze, review and report on effectiveness of campaigns and engagement in an effort to maximize results.
• Proven success track of at least 2 years in a social media-related position - must.
• English as mother tongue - must.
• Proficiency in content marketing theory and application.
•Vast experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
• Experience experimenting with creative social acquisition tactics.
• Prior experience developing and implementing social media campaigns across all major networks.
• Ability to implement and scale the latest social media trends.
• Familiarity with different social media analytics platforms.