Dynamic Internet Media Company seeks a Social campaigns manager to manage promotional campaigns in several online platforms.
• Uploading, managing and optimizing advertising campaigns on Facebook and other social networks.
• Creating, customizing and managing Facebook pages.
• Determine expected conversion ratio for Facebook ads.
• Uploading and optimizing landing pages, using A-B tests and multi-variant tests.
• Document and analyze results and performance.
• Weekly performance reports
• At least 2 years' experience of using the Facebook platform (PPC campaigns management).
• Understanding of the online marketing niche. Knowing the wide aspects of the market: SEO, affiliate marketing internet and etc.
• A Bachelor's Degree in any field, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, marketing will be an advantage.
• An experience in analyzing performance using Google Analytics.
• Familiarity with HTML code (editing and changing written code, working on HTML templates).
• Knowledge in Microsoft Office package.
• Must be high level of speaking and writing in English.
• Good computer literacy, including knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint platforms.
• Strong up to date understanding of the Facebook advertising space.
• Experience with uploading and writing code (HTML, ASP, ASPX, PHP…) – Advantage.
• Experience with other social media platforms (twitter, Google Plus, YouTube etc…) – Advantage.
• Familiarity with Google and Bing ad extensions – Advantage.
• Experience with 3rd party advertising platforms (Kenshoo, Marin, Alchemy etc…) – Advantage.
• Familiarity with Adobe programs (Photoshop, Dreamweaver etc…) – Advantage.