As a Social Acquisition Team Leader, you will be leading the Social User Acquisition Team. You will be responsible for defining and developing the user acquisition strategy and roadmap of social channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Snap, and Tiktok.
You will be responsible to drive financial performance & attaining measurable results through projects and acquisitions activities. In this role, you will also collaborate with BI, Retention, Product, Data science, Design and external teams to identify trends and insights, as well as optimize user experience, flows and messaging to drive the growth of customer base.
- Managing the Social Acquisition Team (2-3 people) and external partners to ensure paid social channels activities are planned and in line with strategy to drive business results.
- Drive long term strategic, design requirements and technical requirements for all social paid channels to drive business goals.
- Define and drive testing strategy to ensure continual improvement of channel performance.
- Identify and explore new opportunities within the paid social channels landscape that are relevant for the company.
- Work with Data science & BI teams to improve and evolve measurement, tracking, and data management platforms to gain deeper insight into impact of paid social operations.
- Develop strong relationships with our business partners to drive impactful initiatives
- Build processes, develop project plans, create a standard of excellence, and be responsible for reporting paid social activities.
- Build and closely monitor media plans in line with KPI's, budget and targets. Set aggressive targets for revenue and conversions from all channels and ensure these KPI's are being met
- Implement testing methodologies to ensure constant improvement of KPI's, including response and conversion rates and multivariate testing
- Establish models that ensure efficient spend and allocate to the most efficient growth channels
- Be part of the recruitment process when expanding the team
- Proven track record on increasing user base through social platforms such as: Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok or Snapchat is mandatory.
- Strong data analysis skills and ability to focus sharply on driving incremental value.
- Strong business judgment & decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives
- Excellent communication, presentation, and leadership skills and knowing how to communicate insights and ideas.
- A creative and innovative thinker who can attain first-mover advantage and maintain a competitive edge in paid social landscape.
- Experience in analyzing, interpreting, and leveraging data to make business decisions.
- Fluent in English - both verbal and written
- Excellent understanding of building successful campaigns, 3rd-party mobile attribution tracking, and campaign optimization.