• Define the WLAN SoC products high level functional requirements.
• Define the WLAN SoC products internal architecture (HW and SW).
• Lead the definition and development of industry leading wireless technologies.
• Accompany the design and execution process, ensure the design follows the architecture and meets the requirements.
• Align all execution bodies from a technical perspective, ensure information exchange and knowledge sharing.
• Drive and lead cross disciplinary system integration processes, emphasis on the MAC and Networking layers integration .
• Stay in touch with new standards developments in the industry and best practice as this affects architecture.
• B.Sc. E.E - must, M.Sc/ Ph.D - advantage.
• At least 5 years' experience as System Engineer/ Architect.
• Know-how of the different System Engineering and Architectural Design considerations of a communication ASIC, including the practicality of its design, development and integration into devices.
•Background in Networking /MAC/ PHY ( Layers 1,-4) System Engineering - advantage.
• Experience with multiple disciplines (VLSI, FW,SW, PHY, Networking, etc.) - advantage
• Wireless communication and Networking systems experience - advantage.
• Proven technical leadership skills and ability to lead activities in matrix organization.
• Experience with system aspects and design considerations low cost wireless platforms.
• Experience with system integration.
• Excellent verbal and written English skills.