• Work with our pre-sales teams to resolve performance issues with our trial customers. Respond to issues, gather and analyze data to root out errors, discern trends and prevent incidents through pro-active analysis and monitoring.
• Work on performance analysis tasks across a very wide range of Internet technologies, from the application layer (HTTP, HTML, Front End Optimization, SPDY, RUM, etc.) down through to the IP layer (connectivity troubleshooting, latency and loss analysis, peering analyses, deployment questions).
• Work in a distributed network/ content delivery environment, applying skills in network diagnostics and debugging tools, and the related network protocols and implementations, routing protocols, and application level protocols to measure, analyze, characterize and improve performance, robustness, availability and scalability of large distributed content delivery systems.
• Work with the development teams to specify feature sets aimed at improving performance and facilitating measurement, monitoring and benchmarking.
• Innovate and invent new ideas and techniques for accelerating content delivery or rendering. Model, prototype and evaluate those ideas and communicate them to Engineering.
• Work in and with teams across all technical areas in the Company including Engineering, Customer Care and Professional Services to enable innovative new solutions in both live and test network for complex issues that span multiple technologies and services often to meet specific customer needs.
• B.Sc. in Computer Science/ Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related discipline - must, M.Sc./Ph.D - advantage.
•At least 3 years of experience solving complex problems on large-scale distributed systems in a networking environment.
• 3+ years of experience with mobile & networking protocols, scripting, statistics and analysis.
•At least 3 years' experience in deep Data Analysis and Machine Learning techniques for Data Analysis
• Minimum os 2 years' experience in complex web page architecture, design and optimization.
• 2+ years' experience in mobile device networking.
• Experience with complex systems.
• Experience writing complex SQL queries.