· Development of SW components and APIs for 5G virtual network functions (VNF).
· Development and utilization of product infrastructure on various cloud environments.
· Implementation of SW components on multiple abstraction layers – from HW/kernel to cloud apps.
· Evaluate and implement solutions utilizing Network Virtualization technologies (containers, etc.).
· Routinely research, analyze, test, and troubleshoot complex problems.
· B.Sc. in Computer Science or similar.
· Mastery of the Linux environment.
· Experience with various virtualization technologies (VMware, KVM, etc.) and management tools.
· Experience with containers.
· Strong Go or Python skills, and hands-on experience.
· Experience with lower-level languages (such as C/C++) – an advantage.
· Experience working with cloud providers, such as Azure, AWS, or GCP.
· Solid understanding in L2-L4 network protocols.
· Good systematic approach and thinking.