We are looking for an experienced and talented development team leader to join the growing Fortscale R&D team. In this role, you will lead a large, multidisciplinary development team (8-10 members) including backend and frontend developers, QA and dev-ops engineers.
As a team leader, you will play a key role in shaping innovative user behavior analytics platform. You will lead an agile team of highly talented professionals with a main goal of taking Fortscale’s product to the next level. You will get to deal with cutting edge technologies, handle both infrastructure and functional aspects of the product and gain hands on experience in the fields of security, big data and machine learning.
If you’re passionate about technology and love to lead people, if you’re energetic and excited about being a part of the dynamic startup experience, if you’re a believer and know how to turn your high goals into action, Fortscale just might be the place for you!
Experience and Skills
• At least 3 years as a development team leader
• At least 5 years of Java server side development
• Deep understanding of Java and software engineering principles
• Familiarity with Big data (e.g. Hadoop / Impala /HBase), streaming platforms and NOSQL DB’s
• B.Sc. degree in Computer Science from a university or a graduate from elite IDF technology units (e.g. 8200/Mamram)
• Motivated, fast learner and independent with high intellectual skills
• A team player, excellent collaboration skills
• Proven track record of designing and implementing heavy duty big data and streaming applications – Hadoop/ Samza / Storm/ Kafka – major advantage
• Knowledge of Cyber security
• Knowledge in machine learning
• Experience with Analytics
• Experience with Scrum methodology