we are building the future of telecom, seeking a Senior Software Product Manager with a strong background in Cloud-Native architecture and Virtualization of Telecom products, to join our growing team. As a Senior Software PM of RAN Virtualization, you will be responsible for the platform and architecture of Virtual Baseband Unit (vBBU) family of products, and define their transition into a cloud-native architecture that can be deployed worldwide in a self-contained PW solution, or integrated into carriers’ existing eco-system.
In this position, you will translate requirements from the market, sales team and key customers into detailed definitions for our development team to create the best innovative solutions. The purpose of this position is to lead, define and refine cloud-native RAN platform roadmap across multiple technologies (2G/3G/4G/5G), working very closely with your product management peers and the development teams on delivering a winning offering, and to champion PW’s RAN platform cloud-native architecture technically inbound as well as outbound.
What you'll do:
· Work with Director of Access Product Management to define the company’s Access SW roadmap.
· Champion RAN platform architecture and take on the responsibility as Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the company – towards engineering as well as sales/customers.
· Lead the transition of RAN products into a cloud-native virtualized architecture.
· Translate market/customer requirements into a Product Requirement Document (PRD).
· Provide market input to engineering during the development process.
· Serve as the primary contact between Sales and R&D for your domains.
· Develop marketing materials for both technical and non-technical sales channels.
· Develop technical collaterals for supporting pre-sales activities.
· Participate in sales opportunities as needed, including shows and events.
What you should have:
· Excellent oral and written communication, in both Hebrew and English.
· Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
· Minimum 5 years of Telecom product management experience leading at least one complete transition of a product to a virtualized architecture (cellular experience a strong advantage).
· Experience leading cross-functional development and testing teams, managing end-to-end a software release.
· Demonstrated ability to present technical concepts in non-technical manner to sales teams and customers.
· Ability to facilitate decision making under high-pressure situations.
· Work well with minimal supervision as part of a diverse, multi-cultural team.
· Ability and willingness to travel as needed.
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent.