- Implement systems from technical designs with clean, well-commented, and well- tested code
- Participate in development planning and prioritization
- Create and maintain Continuous Integration processes
- Participate in the professional development of a world-class team of Mobile, DevOps, and Software Engineers
- Create, champion and drive better metrics and monitoring initiatives to gain more insight into the behavior of our Cloud applications and services
- 5-7 years of experience programming on at least one of the following languages: Go, Java, or C/C++
- 5+ years of experience with at least one database backend SQL and/or NoSQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, DynamoDB, etc.
- Familiarity deploying and scaling high-traffic services with major cloud providers (AWS, Google, etc.)
- Familiarity with Test-Driven and Behavior-Driven Development (TDD/BDD)
- Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
- A solid understanding of networking and core Internet protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, TLS, SMTP, HTTP) is a must
- Proficiency with Git
- Ability to multi-task and manage tasks with varying priorities
BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.