● B.Sc. degree in Computer Science or equivalent/related degree.
● At least 4 years of experience coding in Java/C# and Open-source environment.
● 4 years of development experience using Big data technologies including Hadoop, Pig, Hive,
● Experience in data profiling, complex sampling, statistical testing, and performing test of reliability
on enterprise data.
● Data modeling experience and familiarity with all sorts of standard data models.
● Strong skills working with very large data sets with a variety of tools; experience in dealing with
performance and scaling issues.
● Ability to work effectively in an unstructured and fast-paced environment both independently and
in a team setting, with a high degree of self-management with clear communication and
commitment to delivery timelines.
● Familiarity with Scrum/Agile project management methodologies.
● Ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks in a highly dynamic environment with a results
● Strong problem solving with acute attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines and
● Ability to research, analyze, interpret, and produce accurate results within reasonable turnaround
times with an iterative mindset with rapid prototyping designs.