What you'll be doing in this position:
- Define, evaluate, investigate and prototype IoT technologies and solutions.
- Design, develop and verify user space embedded applications, both in low level and system level.
- Participate in design reviews, architecture definition and test planning.
- Work with adjacent teams such as cloud software, integration, support, hardware and ATE.
- Education: B.Sc in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent – must.
- 3-6+ years of hands-on embedded software development experience – must.
- Fluent in C and/or C++ – must.
- Experience in user space application development in Linux – must.
- Experience in micro-services development architecture – advantage.
- Experience in Python or other programming languages – advantage.
- Experience in application layer protocols (MQTT, HTTP) – advantage.
- Experience in communication protocols such as Wi-Fi, ZigBee – advantage.
- Self and fast learning abilities
- Ability to work independently
- Problem solving skills and out-of-the-box thinking
- Strong analytical skills