• Develop network anomaly detection concepts and algorithms.
• Research of current and vehicle network architectures.
• Research of vehicle architectures to discover weak points and design flaws.
• Work with top-of-the-line vehicles, both in Israel and abroad.
• Lead research projects.
• University M.Sc with excellence.
• At least five years of experience in security research in the fields of Anomaly Detection.
• An excellent team player.
• Willing to travel abroad extensively- two weeks every two months.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and formal presentation skills.
• Ability to work with clients effectively.
• Ability to manage projects and lead other researchers.
• Out of the box thinking style and ability to analyze complex systems
• High self-learning abilities and a “get-things-done” attitude.
• Experience in Machine Learning technology and algorithm development.