About the position:
- Manage sales cycles from inception to deal close, including prospecting, pitching, negotiating and closing the deal.
- Build a pipeline of global leads, local operations, and channels.
- Push forward new sales prospects.
- Identify new market trends.
- Network and attend strategic and tactical events and conferences around the world.
- Provide timely feedback to management regarding performance, forecast, and pipeline while documenting all sales activities in the relevant CRM.
- Work closely with internal teams to maximize sales opportunities, and share knowledge across the organization
- 3+ years of proven experience and track record in global B2B sales.
- Proven experience consistently meeting or exceeding target goals
- Experience in a lead generating / sales planning/sales position, preferably at a digital content company
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data and in generated reports
- Fluent English - a MUST, additional languages - advantage
- Experience selling to SaaS companies - a big advantage
- Effective communication and high presentation skills
size=2>s degree (business/finance/economics or equivalent)
- Team player with a positive, professional attitude