- 3 years + of software sales engineering experience, selling software products to Communication Service Providers (CSP).( can be less than 3 years in case of vast experience).
- Deep knowledge in at least some of the following network solutions and technologies: OSS, SDN (ODL, ONOS, OpenContrail) NFV, PM, SQM and Analytics, NMS/EMS, ONAP, network transformation projects.
- Have a strong sales engineering background and passion for telecommunication technologies.
- Self-motivated leader, highly energetic, with the ability to lead and steer complex technical sales projects from beginning to end.
- Outstanding written, oral and presentation skills with the ability to discuss highly technical concepts to a variety of audiences, including executive level technical decision-makers.
- Vast experience in leading and completing RFx and tender/contract terms negotiations.
- Strong hands-on skills and vast technical product demonstration experience.
- Strong customer and sales oriented mind, the gift of persuasion is a must.
- Should be self-organized and display excellent time management skills.
- Must be able to adjust presentation materials as needed to provide the type and depth of information required for each recipient.
- A high level of business acumen and experience bringing technology solutions to solve business challenges.
- Degree in business, marketing, engineering or any other related field.