We are looking for a Senior RT/Embedded Software Engineer to design & develop embedded software for the company's chips/platforms.
You will be a part of the multi-disciplinary team that develops and maintains challenging embedded and security solutions for the Server/Cloud markets.
• BSc in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or top IDF software development unit – MUST
• At least 6 years of experience in developing RT/Embedded Firmware/Drivers – MUST
• Excellent knowledge in C Programming language
• Experience with bare metal development and/or using RTOS (e.g. FreeRTOS, Zephyr)
• Experience with either Linux Kernel/Drivers, U-Boot or ARM TrustZone – Big advantage
• Knowledge in Cryptography and Secured programming – Advantage
• Knowledge in using test equipment (e.g. scope, logic analyzer)
• Highly motivated team player with excellent oral and written communication skills
• Independent with ability to quickly learn new technologies and drive execution
• Participate in direct customers communication during the development phase