We are looking for a top of the notch tester and support manager. We are looking for someone that is super tech savvy, loves to understand complex systems, drill down and research tough problems.
This is an opportunity to join a company at the tip of the tech spear (XR), that has a true impact on people’s lives (help revolutionize healthcare) and to work with awesome people!
The position is in Tel Aviv, Israel and not open to fully remote work.
- Manual QA:
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Review and analyze system specifications and execute manual test cases in as part of the software validation processes.
- Collaborate with the software engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans.
- Tier-2 Support manager:
- Manage all external inputs regarding technical issues (Tier-1, Clinicians, Patients and other stakeholders).
- Define testing strategies and prioritization.
- Communicate status and solutions to stakeholders worldwide.
- At least 3 year of experience in QA software testing.
- Extensive experience with an issue tracking software such as Jira / TFS / Trello
- Experience with API testing tools such as Postman / Ping API / vREST
- Team player and very good communication skills.
- Self-learner and motivated to learn the field of medical devices.
- Highly organized – Effectively coordinate tasks; Detail-oriented.
- Languages: Professional working proficiency in English
- B.A in computer science or equivalent
- Previous software development experience
- Technical qualification or courses in quality assurance