global medical device company, developing and manufacturing innovative drug delivery and infusion solutions across the continuum of care- from the hospital to the home. is looking for an excellent Senior NPI Engineer to join the team.
The Senior NPI Engineer is part of the Operations Department and responsible for coordinating project schedules and leading the transition of new products into manufacturing, from very early stage of the Project to Mass Production with the required quality and On-Time.
· Coordinate and manage teams in meeting defined quality, timeline, and budget commitment in transferring product into fully qualified commercial manufacturing processes, - Creating and maintaining detailed NPI project Gants, Operational plans, and Quality management related activities
· Main operations (Production, Engineering and Supply chain) point of contact to all internal and external functions, considering NPI projects.
· strong collaborative partnerships with technical leads and cross-functional team members to develop accurateT2P (Transfer to Production) roadmaps and timelines
· Leading full end to end T2P activities - including planning, implementation and problem solving (Hands On)
· Create and maintain operational activities and documentation - BOMs, Procedures, Specifications, KPI calculations, Labor estimations, COGs.
· Lead multi-discipline teams in matrix environment.
· Plan, implement and co-ordinate new product introductions through:
o Scaling, development, and validation of product, and packaging.
o Equipment procurement and facility layout.
o Initial capacity planning and identifying production operator needs.
o Development of production and Quality procedures.
o Material sourcing and procurement including supplier qualification
· Leading and supporting ECO processes.
o BSc in relevant field (Industrial Engineering or Biomedical Engineering preferable)
· Job skills:
o 4+ years of proven experience in managing / leading NPI processes in manufacturing company
o Focus on problem solving, time to market and cost reduction orientation
o An ability of technical leadership in matrix and changing environment.
o Proven hands-on engineering experience
o Proven experience for NPI leadership
o Proven experience with data management and analysis tools – Excel, MS Project, SQL.
o Project management experience will be great advantage
o Experience in a medical devices industry - advantage
o Technical background - mechanics or electronics – big advantage
· Language skills: Fluent English - writing and verbal.
o Good analytical skills, self-starter with drive, focus, and initiative.
o Good Matrix management capabilities
o Position responsibilities require multi-tasking ability in pressured environment.