Join our professional Mechanical Engineering team and become part of a global leading company in satellite-based communication systems.
In this position you will be part of the product development mechanical design team.
In this position, you will develop new products, make suggestions for improvements/modifications to existing products, including product concept, thermal analysis and simulation, design documentation as well as testing and design characterization.
You will create part definitions, modules, and assemblies in the form of 2D drawings, 3D models, tolerance stack-ups, and various electronic data formats to support analysis, manufacturing, assembly, tooling, and inspection- using SolidWorks.
At least 3 years of professional work experience in design with one of the following:
• Flow simulation
• Experience with development of dynamic airborne components.
Additionally, Previous professional experience with:
• Design for Milling, turning, sheet metal fabrications.
• Design for aluminum high pressure die casting / plastic injection molding - Advantage.
• PCB design
• Mechanical drawings and 3D files with Solidworks
• Knowledge and experience in manufacturing automation jigs – Advantage
• Knowledge and experience with PDM and Agile SW – Advantage
• You must be self-motivated and a collaborative team member, able to communicate well at all levels in Hebrew and English.
• Multitasking – Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively under tight deadlines
B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering with 5 -7 years of experience in mechanical design