Experienced embedded engineer for the Linux and Host processor team in Rehovot. This person would be part of the growing development effort of a multiprocessor platform for various products, led both internally and by our customers. The team is responsible for BSP, Linux kernel and user space, bare metal and RTOS related development, and the person holding the offered position would be involved in all these fields.
• 4+ years of experience in embedded user space development – Mandatory.
• Background in networking and network protocols - Mandatory.
• Knowledge in embedded Linux development – Advantage.
• Self-learning capabilities, adapt to changes and study new technical fields.
• Effective teamwork and collaboration skills.
• Multidisciplinary and systematic system view.
Education: At least Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related field from a major academic institute.