You will be part of a strong R&D group working on cutting edge security research tools. You will have responsibility on building, monitoring and maintaining the group’s Labs.
● Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
● Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
● Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
● Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
● Setting up accounts for new users
● Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
● Testing new technology
● Possibly training more junior staff members
● Knowledge of Virtualization
● Knowledge of HW setup & connectivity (Servers, Storage, Networking)
● Experience with dev/op tools.
● Experience with osx operating system.
● 4-5 years of experience
● Outstanding learning skills as you will be required to learn new subjects frequently
● Experience with Scripting language (Bash, Perl, Python)
● Good familiarity with Linux OS
● Highly motivated and creative individual