• Take part in the design, planning, maintenance, development of new functionality and delivery of large-scale application.
• Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• Work on bug fixing and improvement of application performance.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability.
• B.Sc. in Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent.
• At least 3 years of hands-on experience developing Native iOS Applications.
• Strong understanding of iOS user interface guidelines and best practices.
• Experience with SQL Server and client/server networking.
• Experience in object oriented design.
• Understanding large and complex code bases - an advantage.
• Experience with devices sensors - an advantage.
• Experience in automated, continuous integration and testing - an advantage.