We are looking for a Senior Embedded Software Engineer to join our design and development team, responsible for the full-cycle development
of an innovative 4D imaging radar for the automotive sector. You will take a lead role in design and implementation of real-time software for a
multi-core automotive SoC platform, consisting of embedded cores, DSPs and dedicated accelerators.
What will you do?
· Be part of full-cycle development of embedded SW for innovative automotive radars
· Take a lead role in embedded system SW design and implementation on the industry’s cutting-edge embedded SoC
· Integrate the team’s SW over the real-time embedded controller. Bring SW to validation readiness to the validation team. Bring SW to the test vehicles
· Specify and balance system-SW requirements to achieve the run time restrictions of the compute platform
· Work in collaboration with the CTO and Algorithms team
What are we looking for?
· Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering. M.Sc. – an advantage
· Over 7 years of experience working on a real-time SW or FW project from inception to production across multiple disciplines
· Over 5 years of SW & algorithm development experience in embedded systems
· Strong programming skills in embedded C or C++
· Ability to design, implement and integrate code and algorithms into embedded controllers
· Experience with RTOS and/or Linux
· Experience in Automotive Software design – advantage
· Familiarity with robotics / autonomous SW stack – advantage
· Familiarity with AUTOSAR – advantage
· Familiarity with Signal Processing – advantage