We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated embedded software engineer lead the Embedded SW development of our innovative lung fluid monitor.
· 3+ years of experience in C language for real time systems
· Bachelor`s Degree in Electrical Engineering / Computer Science /
· Strong understanding of software development methodologies, design, implementation,
· Experience working in medical devices – An advantage.
· Experience with IAR Embedded Workbench for ARM – An advantage
· Experience with Cortex-M processors, especially with STM32f4x/STM32f7x
· Experience with developing low level drivers (SPI, I2C, USB, BLE, UART)
· Experience in DSP – An advantage
· Team player, with excellent communication skills
· Highly motivates and quick learner
· Passion to exceed expectations and constantly push the envelope