- Manage, scale, and grow the company’s Technical Support team providing 24/7 global support coverage with a
tiered support model.
- Define and implement methods, procedures, tools, and policies to ensure that high-quality service is delivered to
- Define, measure, and continuously improve key
support metrics from an operational and customer satisfaction perspective.
- Work closely with R&D and Product teams to
resolve complex technical issues, document product defects, and feature
requests, and influence the product roadmap by identifying patterns based
on data-driven analysis of support tickets and customer feedback.
- Collaborate with Customer Success, and Sales
teams on product issues impacting customers in compliance with SLA
requirements, drive key escalations internally and join escalation calls
with customers as needed.
- Hire, train, and develop a motivated
high-performance team committed to and passionate about delivering an exceptional
- Mentor team leaders/managers and team members
regarding the customer journey and drive customer happiness
To be a Director of Technical Support in Kryon you
· 5+ years of proven experience with
the ability to manage managers as well as individual contributors.
· Experience with saas or
· Must have hands on technical support experience and
managing high profile customers
· Experience with supporting an array of products
with high impact on business/productivity.
· Experience supporting Enterprise customers
· Global experience preferred, ability to manage a
24/7- “Follow the Sun” Model
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Customer orientation and excellent interpersonal
· Strong ability to prioritize and multi-task in a
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills – in
· Ability to be on call on occasion