We are looking for a passionate DevOps engineer to build and maintain our Development, QA and Production environments which are cloud and bare metal based.
You should have knowledge in CI / CD processes and have experience with cloud native technologies.
You will be working in a small, highly efficient team. This is a fast-paced role; therefore, we are looking for an energetic individual who can work independently.
This is a great career opportunity to join our DevOps team of one of the world’s most prestigious brain research companies and get your hands dirty with new and cutting edge open source and cloud native technologies.
- Build & maintain various environments
- Deliver continued support to our engineering teams and other teams as well
- Learn, implement and adapt new technologies to assist our development teams
- DevOps experience (at least 3 years)
- Experience in cloud environments (mainly AWS)
- Knowledge and experience in OS (Linux distributions - CentOS, Debian, Alpine; Windows servers)
- Experience in working with CI / CD tools (Git, Bitbucket / GitHub, Jenkins, Nexus repositories, Jira)
- Knowledge and experience with configuration management, provisioning and automation tools (Ansible, Terraform)
- Experience in working with container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Observability knowledge and experience (Prometheus, Grafana, logging - EFK stack)
- Experience in scripting and programming (Bash, Python, any other programming language - an advantage)
- High self-learning ability
- Ability to work in a multi-tasking operation
- An eagerness to learn about whatever tools or tricks are needed to get the job done, passion for open-source and cloud native technologies and tools
- A team player with a ‘can do’ attitude and a smile
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (mainly in English)