- End-to-end ownership, from design to deploy, on models and components of our experimental and personalization systems.
- Develop algorithm based systems to support business decisions, taking end-to-end ownership - from design to deploy
- Develop models that help us understand and describe our customers – e.g. learning how to extract deep interests and tendencies from event streams.
- Develop production code for both batch and real time models in collaboration with our data and service engineering teams.
- Manage an iterative experimentation portfolio, which validates and feeds back into our core customer understandings.
- Build processes to support fast iterative experimentation, both for model creation and for customer-facing products.
- 5+ years of experience in a role developing predictive or explanatory models and/or experimentation processes
- Deep mathematical knowledge and ability to understand, utilize and innovate on state-of-the art machine learning algorithms and/or statistical modeling
- Good understanding of data structures and data architecture principles
- Expertise in at least one programming languages (e.g. java, python, scala)
- MSc. or higher degree in Math/Statistics/Computer Science - an advantage
- Experience in working side-by-side with data-engineers - an advantage
- Expertise with AWS ecosystem (especially spark) - an advantage