A Global Communication Company is looking for Senior Data Scientist that will build the next generation of Big Data analytical platform integrating multiple very large-scale data sources and a set of data products.
• Proven (at least 5 years) experience in Data Science/ Big Data Analytics / Data Engineering
• Strong Expertise in Mathematical Statistics, Advanced Statistical Modeling, Machine Learning Systems, Computer Programming and Automated Reasoning Algorithmic Solutions
• Experience in Big Data ETL processes, Data visualization, Data Exploring Algorithms
• Proven experience in Data Modeling and Data Management, Analytical tools, languages and libraries (e.g. SAS, MATLAB, R, Apache Mahout, Scikit-learn).
• Excellent interpersonal and communicational skills, high teamwork ability
• Mathematics/Statistics/Computer or Relevant Exact Master’s degree or above
• Deep Acquaintance with Big Data architecture and technology including OpenStack, Hadoop, Pig, Hive, H-base or other big data platforms – an advantage
• Experience in real-time analytics, NoSQL data stores – an advantage
• Experience in the telecommunications industry – an advantage