The Senior Data Developer will work with our dedicated Data Scientists, Financial Analysts, and other Developers - to plan, explore and develop dedicated Data Applications. These will be key products used in the analysis of different financial sectors. All this is part of the effort we committed to, to make Data Science and AI solutions part of its financial research framework.
· Design and implement robust production level applications of predictive models, analytics dashboards, anomaly detection, correlations and more
· Data Analysis: Load, explore, transform, and visualize diverse data (using SQL, Python, Scala…)
· Work across multiple data sources, over different technologies and data platforms
· Work closely with Data Scientists to conduct research across unique, proprietary and open source databases
· Understand algorithms, data structures, and design patterns in order to design the architecture and required resources
· Work with multi regional stakeholders
· Computer Science / Engineering BSc graduate.
· At least 7 years of programming experience with: Python or Java or Scala
· At least 3 years of experience developing data oriented applications
· Background in distributed computing (Spark, Map-Reduce etc.) and distributed file systems (e.g. Hadoop, S3 etc.).
· Proven working knowledge with SQL, NoSQL, ETL’s and BI tools and products
· Vast experience with one or more of: Hadoop ecosystem, Mongo, Casandra, Redis, Hive, Impala, Storm etc.
· Working experience in LINUX environment and Bash scripting
· Independent, self-learner and highly motivated
· Very good communication skills with proven experience working in distributed teams
· Good coding, documentation and design practices
· Experience working with Pandas, Scipy and pySpark.
· Good understanding of Agile methodology
· Experience in Data Science and Machine Learning
o Familiar with Machine Learning phases – Data Analysis, Feature Extraction, Feature Selection, Data Preparation, Evaluation, etc.
· Worked with streaming technologies (Spark Streaming, Apache Flink, etc.)
· High understanding of dev lifecycle (familiar with tools such as Maven, Jenkins/TeamCity, Sonar, etc.)
שלח קורות חיים למשרה הקודמת למשרה הבאה