You will work on customer’s systems and provide technical solutions, convinces customers to use power devices in designs, and converts opportunities into design wins.
· Work with Sales Account Managers to aggressively win designs and grow revenue.
· Pre-sales support to convince customer of the system benefits and selling value.
· Support the customer through the design cycle from sample, prototype,pilot, pre-production, to production with hardware debug, system level knowledge.
· Work with customer on Quality claims and determine root cause of application failures
· Technical knowledge to understand customer’s intention and support customer’s requests.
· Hand-on to support the customer solution development and problem solving.
· Responsible for the training material and training sessions.
· Communicate effectively with Engineering & Marketing for technical requests.
· Provide customer feedback, application trends to Marketing for new product development.
You are best equipped for this position if you have:
· BSc. in Electrical or Electronic Engineering or similar with 3-5 years with MOSFET /IGBT power devices experience or similar work in an application laboratory or development department in power electronics.
· Analytic and target focused.
· Strong technical communication skills; ability to communicate with customer. development/application engineers on system level & component level.
· Understanding of different power topologies in Automotive, Data-Centers and Industrial solutions.
· Experiences with circuits design, component selection, loss calculation, layout, magnetic.
· Familiar with industrial standards and compliances; JEDEC, AEC-Q, UL, EMI/EMC etc.
· Ability to travel frequently to customers.
· Fluent communication skills in English.
· German, Chinese language skills is a plus.
· MSc. in Electrical Engineering with special in Power Electronics with 5-15yrs semiconductor experience and/or Power Electronics design.
· Experience related to customer support in high voltage (>600V) and high power applications.
· Working experience with Automotive tier-1 engineering teams.