• B.Sc. in Computer Science or Software Engineering (Or elite military technological units graduates).
• Experience in C/C++.
• Proven experience in developing real-time 3D applications using computer graphics APIs (OpenGL/DirectX) and shading languages (GLSL, HLSL, etc.).
• Experience in developing high-performance, parallel systems.
• Familiarity with image processing algorithms and programming.
• Proven experience: 3+ years.
• M.Sc. or higher in Computer Science or Software Engineering - an advantage.
• Experience in high performance GPU processing (CUDA/OpenCL) - an advantage.
• Basic understanding of computer vision algorithms - an advantage.
• Experience in game development - an advantage.
• Experience with existing 3D engines (Unity, Unreal) - an advantage.