· Manage the day-to-day bookkeeping, maintaining the books up to a full balance sheet and P&L
· Reconciling banks, vendors, credit cards and intercompany balances.
· Record invoices oversee monthly payment cycles and prepare vendor payments.
· Financial reporting to social security, tax authorities, VAT, Israel authorities 856, 126 etc.
· Maintain the Fixed Assets ledger.
· Process Travel & expenses reports and maintain approval flow.
· Prepare vendor payments
· Conduct monthly cut off reports, such as accruals, prepaid, etc.)
· Prepare materials for annual audits
· Prepare intercompany reconciliations
· Ad-hoc tasks as required.
· 5 years of experience in a similar position in a high-tech company.
· Certified Bookkeeper type 2 or above.
· Experience with tax compliance (including estimated payments, VAT, Nikuim ,Odfot, etc.).
· Advanced skills in Microsoft Office
· Priority and Microsoft Dynamics - an advantage
· Advanced written and verbal communication skills in English.
· Team player with great interpersonal skills.
· Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work.
· High level of accuracy, efficiency, and accountability.