A day in your life here:
As a senior backend developer you will be faced with complex challenges:
- You will take our microservice architecture to the next level with the purpose of standardizing our APIs for both internal services and external enterprise integration
- Support rapid product evolution and growth in platform usage
- Keep our backend tech stack and architecture up to date with industry standards.
What you bring:
- You are a strong backend developer that is
passionate about planning, designing and implementing solutions to complex architectural problems.
- Your stack- You love exploring and being an early adopter of cutting edge technologies. Experienced with at least one of the following: Python, Go, nodejs, Java, or similar. You have experience working with Databases (NoSQL as an advantage).
- Your playground- You design and develop services as part of a microservices architecture, deploying to a major cloud provider (Google, AWS, etc.) using CI/CD workflows. Experience with Multi Cloud deployments is an advantage.
- You are experienced with challenges of designing and\or implementing industry standard Open\Public APIs\SDKs, applying your knowledge and experience with at least one of the following: REST\GraphQL.
- Own it- You are eager to make an impact and you know how to drive new technological perspectives and initiatives.
Team player- You love working with people. You want to be a part of a team that enjoys sharing different technological approaches and have the opportunity to coach and share your learning from past experience.