Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Motion control application development focusing on real time multi-axis motion programming and feedback control analysis and optimization
• Work closely with high-tech equipment manufacturers in the fields of Semiconductors, Mobile Devices and Flat Panel Displays, Life Sciences, Photonics, and more, as a primary point of contact for remote and onsite motion control application support and development
• Leverage expertise in advanced motion control theory and its real-world applications
• Apply detailed knowledge f products and features
• Define requirements and test performance of ne products and features
• Provide technical training, seminars and presentations to customers and partners
• Develop white papers, application notes, videos and other technical materials
• B.Sc. in electrical, mechatronics or mechanical engineering, or an experienced practical Eng. with relevant knowledge/experience.
• Fresh graduates may apply.
• Background or experience in mechatronics, automation or control systems – an advantage Programming skills (i.e C, C++,VB .net,)
• Personal skills - good communication and interaction with colleagues, independence & quick learning
• Fluent in English, both writing and speaking
• Ability to represent the company and capable of transferring information